Sunday, May 3, 2009

***written Sat. May, 2, 2009 21:34 EDST***

We're in the air now somewhere over Russia. Chicago-Hong Kong is a 15-hour flight and we're less than half way there. My Body has no clue what time it is now. I did a good job of tricking myself into thinking it was evening during my morning flight, which should make it morning now, but it feels like time has flozen as we chase the sun across the sky. We flew over the pole so I haven't seen darkness for 24 hours. I won't until arrival in HCMC. I'm excited to land in Hong Kong. Seeing the city from a plane must be a great sight.

***Currently***

15 hours is a long time to fly.
I did bring my laptop. It's a good thing too, since the hotel will have WiFi. Flying into Hong Kong wasn't as exciting as I thought it would be. The haze is so thick we couldn't see anything but hills (and haze). Also, there is little daylight even at 5:30pm. I had a little dinner and now we're waiting to depart. Dr. Berman will be waiting for us in HCMC.

No comments:

Post a Comment