Friday, May 1, 2009

Tomorrow we'll all be on our way to Ho Chi Minh City.

My flight itinerary is as follows:


Saturday 2 May 2009

Arrive: Chicago O'Hare Int'l Airport
7:50 AM (meet up with group)

Depart: Chicago O'Hare Int'l Airport
12:22 PM

Arrive: Hong Kong Int'l Airport
Sunday, May 03, 2009
4:45 PM

Depart: Hong Kong Int'l Airport
8:40 PM

Arrive: Ho Chi Minh City Airport
10:05 PM

Just a few more items to collect and pack before I'm 100% ready to go. I'm going to try to stay up all night to prepare for the +12 hour time change. Hopefully I can sleep on the planes. I'm still debating over whether to bring my laptop or not. I won't need it for much if we can't get internet in the hotel rooms.

Good luck to everyone on Plus3. I sincerely hope you all have safe, fun, adventurous journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment